- 股票: 出售
- 品牌: 试剂盒
- 产品代码: 7729
Here is a 试剂盒 QIAsymphony SP / AS DNA Preparation System.
We have a total of 2 of these systems left, each one includes (QiaSymphony SP and AS module as well as the stand).
If you decide to purchase service/maintenance agreement from 试剂盒 (it is around $13,700 for 1 year - same service that comes with brand new system). You will end up with an excellent system for less than 35% of original cost.
This is a current model that has a sale price of approximately $145,000.
Excellent cosmetic condition and fully functional instrument.
These systems were on a 试剂盒 maintenance agreement in 2014 and some thru 2015.
System passes all of it`s self tests.
Tested operation of XYZ axis of both arms .
The systems are running a current version of the software Version 4.0.2.
System can be used as a stand alone 试剂盒 QiaSymphony SP or 试剂盒QiaSymphony作为.
Video of the 试剂盒 doing the initialization and performing UV tests that check all machine functions.
Last photo shows 试剂盒 QIA Symphony system in the crate, this is how we shipped one of these previuosly to a customer in California. We special order these custom crates from a local crating company for around $450.00. We highly recommend getting it crated for shipping.
System is available for preview and inspection at our facility in Walpole, MA
Please note there is no CC or PayPal due to the value. PayPal does not allow payments over $10,000.
这将通过货运. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. esball国际app用2英寸1.7 lb. 密度泡沫，效果很好. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30天国际 保修期.
To open a support case, please send an 电子邮件 (电子邮件保护) 或致电(508)974 - 4896.
请提供您的姓名, 联系信息, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are 经历.
电话和/或邮件支持 will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed 保修声明.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the 保修期.