- Stock: SOLD
- Brand: Qiagen
- Product Code: 16005
Here is a Qiagen QIAgility PCR
This Qiagen QIAgility PCR system is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Qiagen QIAgility PCR system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested initialization: PASSED
Tested tip loading and disposal: PASSED
Tested mixing: PASSED
Tested liquid transfer: PASSED
System consists of:
Qiagen QIAgility PCR system
(3) tip holders
(2) PCR holders
5-position tube block
32-position tube block
Dell Latitude i5 running Windows 7 Pro with QIAgility Pure Precision software ver4.17
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Temperature Range: 15-30C (59-86F)
Tip Volume: 1-200ul
Precision: CV - 1%, 5-200ul (dry-well transfer) CV <5%, 2-5ul (wet-well transfer) CV - 10%, 1ul
Liquid-Level Sensing: minimum detection volume (10ul in 200ul PCR tubes) - only functional in combination with QIAGEN Conductive Filtered Tips
Dimensions (HxWxD): 45 x 54 x 63cm (18 x 21 x 25in)
The video begins with a wide view of the entire Qiagen QIAgility PCR system. The interior is shown. A run begins.
The arm is observed retrieving tips, mixing reagents, and dispensing into a PCR plate. The run finishes and the plate is observed to have green liquid.
The camera moves 360 degrees around the Qiagen QIAgility PCRshowing all sides and the serial number.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.