Here is a Bio-Rad基因脉冲Xcell Eukaryotic 电穿孔 System
当前的模型. PN 1652661
这 Bio-Rad基因脉冲Xcell 电穿孔 System 工作状态良好吗.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
的 Bio-Rad基因脉冲Xcell 电穿孔 System passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested control buttons and display: PASSED
Tested protocol creation: PASSED
Tested all electrical parameters (output, capacitance, resistance) to be within specs: PASSED
Tested storage and recall of data: PASSED
Performed capacitance calibration and verified capacitors to be within specs.
Outputs Waveform: exponential decay or square wave
电压:10 - 3000V
Capacitance 10 - 500V: 25 - 3,275 uF in 25 uF increments, 500 - 3000V: 10, 25, 50 uF
Resistance (parallel): 50 - 1000 Om in 50 Om increments, plus infinity
Sample Resistance: 20 Om minimum @10 - 2500V, 600 Om minimum @2500 - 3000 V
Square-Wave Timing: @10 - 500V 0.05 - 100ms pulse length, 1 - 10 pulses, 0.1 - 10sec pulse interval; @500 - 3000V: 0.05 - 5ms pulse length, 1 - 2 pulses, 5 - 30sec pulse interval
We zoom out so that the entire Bio-Rad基因脉冲Xcell 电穿孔 System 可以看到.
From here we zoom in and perform a full inspection of the unit, 反过来看, 各方, the peripherals and the connections and serial tags on the rear.
From here we pan around to the front of the Bio-Rad基因脉冲Xcell 电穿孔 System and have a look at the shock pod, followed by the display screen where several menus are cycled and a pulse is performed.
Once complete, we return to the front of the Bio-Rad基因脉冲Xcell 电穿孔 System 最后一看.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. 这 is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. esball国际app用2 " 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. 的 next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. 的 reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. 的 next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. 的 next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30天国际 保修期.
To open a support case, please send an 电子邮件 (电子邮件保护) 或致电(508)974 - 4896.
请提供您的姓名, 联系信息, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are 经历.
电话和/或电子邮件支持 will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed 保修声明.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the 保修期.